This explains a lot about many of the people I have met….
- Fourth-year finance students in Barcelona have no clue about the independence of coin tossing events.
- FYF students like to play mind games with their professors.
- FYF students believe in telekinesis.
- FYF students believe in supernatural forecasting abilities. (N.B. This would explain much Wall Street behavior.)
- FYF students in this class didn’t really understand the experiment.
- FYF students are skeptical sorts and figured there was a trick involved in all this.
- The sample size was too small to be meaningful.
- Something else about the methodology invalidates the results.