- Lots of CFD trading providers expect a minimum Superannuation account size of $1 million. Not TradeDirect365 though. You can start even with a very small Super account.This platform is created for traders, by traders.You can open a demo account by clicking here.
- Low commission costs – trade CFDs on ASX shares for just $5 or 0.07%
- Tight, fixed spreads 24/5 – 0.9 pts on AUS 200 indice, 0.8pips on major FX pairs (no added commission)
- Trading Cost rebate available to new clients
- Two easy-to-use trading platforms
- Client funds are held in a separate WBC account
- Guaranteed stop loss orders – no fees charged unless the stop is triggered
- Low margin requirements
- Trade short on all listed shares (including 500+ ASX shares)
- Expert trade alert service
- Transparency – fixed spreads means you know much you’ll pay per trade
Chris Tate and Louise Bedford know the creators of this service personally. They’ve checked them out and like what they see.
They’ve done the hard yards of finding the right platform, so you can concentrate on making money through your trading. Create a demo account now and get started.